- This event has passed.
Wonderfully Warm Thrummed Mittens by Keiran Knits
September 14, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Wonderfully Warm Thrummed Mittens. Add real fleece to your mittens for extra squish and warmth! Join us for a live virtual class taught by the designer, Helene Driesen of Kieran Knits
Class time: Tuesday, September 14, 6:30 PM EST
We’ll learn or practice:
- Deciding which size to make
- Casting on for small projects in the round
- Preparing your fleece to create thrums
- Adding thrums to your knitting
- Maintaining the thrum pattern, even when increasing or decreasing – or adding the thumb!
- And of course… reading our knitting so that we don’t have to count every stitch on every row. It’s an absolutely AMAZING feeling to be able to trust yourself that it will all work out.
Click to get all the project details (yarn, needles, pattern) and order your Thrummed Mitten KnitKit!
Class is held in the Morehouse Merino Flock Online Learning Community.
Not a member yet? Join today! www.MorehouseMerinoFlock.com
When you join The Flock, we’ll help you take your knitting to the next level so that you can knit absolutely anything you put on your wish list. Together, these sessions would cost over $200 in person. When you join the Flock, your membership includes all of this for just $45 and it’s good for 30 days!
Here are just some of the things you’ll get as a Flock member:
- Your own personal knitting instructor, across the internet
- A new project every month to learn and practice new techniques – at your own pace, with daily goals to follow (or come back to later)
- The instruction you need at your fingertips for the project you’re working on … without searching through a dozen YouTube videos
- Dedicated studio hours so that you can get one-on-one help with any project
- Virtual knit-ins so you can enjoy the company of other like-minded knitters
- The chance to learn how to fix a mistake without ripping it all out
- Help substituting yarn so you know it will work for your project before you even start
- The confidence and skills to knit anything you put on your wish list
- And most importantly, you’ll be taking care of yourself – because knitting is good for you: mind, body, and soul.
See you in the Flock! www.MorehouseMerinoFlock.com