We all know that there’s no substitute for being able to TOUCH the yarn and know how many of you enjoyed the shop at the fork in the road back in the day.
Right now, our small team on our small farm is rebuilding. We’re working hard to take good care of our flock of Merinos and bring you the yarn you love. That means our days are overfull, and we love every minute, but it doesn’t leave time for tours right now. (We’ve also got some close new neighbors whose privacy we need to respect, so we can’t accommodate order pick-ups at this time.)
So what’s a knitter to do?
Well, COVID changed a lot of plans this year including ours.
Morehouse Open Farm Day will be virtual!
November 1, 2020
11 am – 2 PM EDT
While we can’t yet get together safely, it sure is nice to connect with other knitters around the… globe! We’re going to do an Open Farm Day *just* for Morehouse subscribers with lots of fun things:
– Great gift knits for the holidays (while you still have time to make them)
– You want me to WHAT?!?!? Erin’s going to cut her knitting LIVE so you can see this awesome technique that lets you do colorwork WITHOUT purling
– Mimosas with Amy Snell the Devious Knitter to celebrate the Fizzy Drinks Felted Coasters Knitalong
– Explore the Wonderful Qualities of Wool
– and witness a piece of Knitting History
Click here to register.
Looking ahead to 2021,
Vogue Knitting Live NYC, is planned for the NY Marriott Marquis in Times Square, January 29-31, 2021
If it’s safe to get together, we’ll plan on the same booth on the 5th floor, come into the ballroom and turn left! Booth 102.
Open Farm Day will be June-ish and October-ish!
Want keep up as new events are added?
Have a suggestion for an event we should attend? Join our email list: www.MorehouseFarm.com/news and keep in touch!