And, if you’ve ever wanted to learn the secrets of making socks that fit, this is the class for you!
Amy Snell the Devious Knitter joins us as a special guest instructor for a class based on her Wanderly Socks.
– how to measure the foot for a perfect fit (even if the wearer isn’t there)
– how to adjust the number of stitches AND keep the pattern design consistent
– the advantages of toe-up vs. top-down
– the right cast ons and bind offs to make your sock seamles, stretchy, and stay up
– adding an afterthought heel