Welcome to the pop-up schedule for Morehouse at Fiberworld!
Special guest appearances, all in Eastern Daylight Time:
12-1 The Taming Lace Series! with Anne Frost, Host of the I Thought I Knew How Podcast
1:30PM EDT – Meet the Devious Knitter, Amy Snell, and learn about her sock classes, the mosaic technique, and an upcoming knitalong project
4-6 PM The Wonderful Qualities of Wool, a conversation with Anne Frost, Host of the I Thought I Knew How Podcast
4-6 PM Knitting Travels, a conversation with Anne Frost, Host of the I Thought I Knew How Podcast
12-1 PM The Harriet Collection with MRI Maakers – get an update on the MRI project and see the beautiful knitting that supports it all. You can be a part too!
– A Yarn Tour of Morehouse Farm
– Morehouse Knitalongs… they’re not like any other knitalong ewe know!
– The Adult Calvin Sweater – learn the magic of a well-designed sweater from VanessaKnits
– Dye your own ombre yarn
– Stretches for Knitters with Ted
– Harry Potter Critters for Knitters
– VanessaKnits with Morehouse Yarn